Gearbest Amazfit GTR international version global launch price $139.99
Amazfit GTR has launched the China market on July 16. Many Mi fans from all over the world are expecting the international version of Amazfit GTR. And we have already reviewed Amazfit GTR before. So when will Xiaomi release Amazfit GTR international version? Here we have information that Gearbest will exclusively release Amazfit GTR international version on July 24. Here are some FAQ about Amazfit GTR like Amazfit GTR language. Let’s check it out.
1. What language does Amazfit GTR international version support?
Amazfit GTR international version currently supports English, Spanish, Russian, French and Italian.
Later on, Huami will add Germany, Turkish, Japanise, Korean, Traditional Chinese, Arabian, Arabic and Hebrew languages to Amazfit GTR.
2. What versions of Amazfit GTR can I choose?
Currently, you can choose Aluminum version and Stainless Steel version. But I recommend Stainless Steel version. It is better in looking and it has a higher cost than Aluminum version, although they are the same in $.
3. Can I install Apps on Amazfit GTR?
No, you can’t. Amazfit GTR is not running Smart OS like Andriod. So you can not install Apps on Amazfit GTR.
4. How about Amazfit GTR waterproof?
Amazfit GTR supports 5ATM waterproof. It means it has 50 meters waterproof. You can swim or take a shower with it. But one thing you need to notice is that the leather wrist band does not have good waterproof. You need to change it to a rubber one before going into the water.
5. Where can I find deals or coupons for Amazfit GTR?
Amazfit GTR deals and Amazfit GTR coupons will be posted on Gearcoupon once we have. Currently, we know that on July 24 there will be Amazfit GTR deals on Gearbest. The price will be $139.99 for all versions.
- How to make the most of widgets in iOS 14
- 5 hidden tricks and news in iPadOS 14 that you must know
- Lenovo's VP goes to Xiaomi, but the cause is triggered …
- World Wide Web, Google and Jobs' return. Which events affected the world of technology in the 1990s?
- Review of Vonmählen Concert One: Stylish wireless headphones