Gearbest packed but not shipped? Here is the solution.
Gearbest is a legit Chinese E-shop(why?) and many people love shopping with it. However, there are some problems you may meet when you make an order. Many Gearbest buyers have a common problem-Gearbest packed but not shipped their orders. In this post, I would like to offer my ideas to help you guys handle this case.
Gearbest packed but not shipped reason
Here are some possible reasons:
- Stock issues: The product in your order may be sold out when packing.
- Shipping method problem: The product in your order may be limited by your selected shipping method.
- Technical issues: Your order may have already been shipped but the system still shows packed.
Gearbest packed but not shipped solution
The solution is simple: You just need to specify your problem with Gearbest Customer Service. Gearbest Customer Service will reply in 24 hours according to their terms&policy. This should be the fastest and most convenient way.
Don’t know how to submit a ticket?
If you do not know how to submit a ticket or simply do not know what to choose in the support center interface, please follow my following guide.
- 1. Click ‘Order’
- 2. Click ‘Order and tracking’
- 3. Click ‘Order still not shipped’
- 4. Choose a way to communicate with the Customer Service team
Is ‘dispatch faster’ button working on Gearbest?
Trust me, this button won’t work. This is only a button to vent your emotions. The only solution to know what is exactly happening to your order is submitting a ticket.
The problem still not solved?
If your problem still can not be solved, please leave a comment and I will help you. I will reply as soon as possible.