Gearbest ticket system-5 tips all you need
If you are a frequent customer on Gearbest, you should have been using Gearbest ticket system to deal with order problems such as stock issues and after-sale issues. However, according to our experience and feedback from our fans, Gearbest ticket system is not so easy to use. So what we should know about it? Here we have some tips.
1. When should I use Gearbest Ticket system?
If you have any problems or questions on Gearbest, you should create a ticket via ticket system. Here are some common situations:
- Pre-sale questions
- Payment issues: can not make a payment; payment gets rejected, etc.
- Order issues: cancel the order; my order not shipped for a long time; order packed but not shipped, etc.
- Shipping issues: the package has not arrived after a long time; the package showed delivered but not received; package missing, etc.
- After-sale issues: product DOA(dead on arrival); the product has defects etc.
- Account issues: want to delete the account; account is hacked, etc
2. How to submit or create a ticket on Gearbest?
First, sign in your account.
Then find and click ‘My ticket’ on your profile.(highlighted in the screenshot below)
Click ‘Contact us’ on the top menu in ‘My Tickets’ system.
Choose the type of your question.
Click ‘Submit a ticket’.
Then you are redirected to the ticket edit interface as shown below.
The final step is to click ‘Submit a ticket’.
Then the ticket you submitted will be shown in ‘My Tickets’.
3. How long does a Gearbest ticket response?
All the tickets on Gearbest will be replied within 24 hours normally. But in some special Chinese festivals like the Spring festival, there might be some delays but you do not need to worry about it.
4. How to check Gearbest ticket status?
You just need to find ‘My Tickets’ in your profile and click to it.
Then you can see the ticket status in the Gearbest ticket list. You can also click ‘View details’ to find more about your ticket.
5. Is there an alternative way instead of Gearbest ticket system?
Yes, you can also contact Gearbest on Messenger if you like to talk to Gearbest in real-time. You can find ‘Message us’ button below ‘My Tickets’ in your profile.
The 5 tips about Gearbest system should have full-filled all your demands. If you still have questions about it, please let us know. We will reply as soon as possible to help you.