New Redmi smartphones have already passed certification: Redmi Note 8 with 64 megapixel camera?
In the databases of Chinese regulators 3C and TENAA, several new Redmi smartphones appeared at once.
What is known
New models are numbered M1906G7E / T and M1908C3IE / C. The older model will have a quick charge of 18 watts, the younger – 10 watts.
Also, the M1908C3IE / C appeared in TENAA. Unfortunately, there are no detailed specifications yet, but there is an image.
On it you can see the notch “drop” for the front camera, the dual main camera, the fingerprint scanner below it and the Redmi logo on a small “chin”.
There are no names for these smartphones, but most likelythey are representatives of the Redmi 8 line. It is expected that at least one of its representatives will receive a camera with a 64-megapixel sensor, and recently even video from production has been shown: it shows four modules of the main camera. It turns out that this is definitely not M1908C3IE / C.
Probably Redmi will release soonseveral new products. we can assume that these will be Redmi 8 and Redmi Note 8 or Redmi Note 8 and Redmi Note 8 Pro. Who exactly will receive the quad camera with a 64 megapixel sensor is still a mystery.
Do You Know That
The most popular Xiaomi products on Aliexpress are:
- 19-in-1 electric screwdriver for easy handling with small parts
- magnetic pad for the very screwdriver
- automatic soap dispenser with frother
- control center smart home Xiaomi
- AirPods Killer – Xiaomi AirDots
MECOOL KM3 Android 9.0 Voice Control TV Box Google Certification
● Android 9.0 operation system
● Amlogic S905X2 CPU, Quad core, ARM Cortex-A53, 2.0GHz
● Mali G31 MP2 GPU
● 4GB DDR4 RAM + 64GB EMMC ROM
● 2.4GHz + 5GHz dual band WiFi
● 100Mbps Ethernet
● Support 4K ultra HD image display
● Support H.265 decoding