Last month, Xiaomi unveiled the new release of its adorable skin, MIUI 11, unveiling its features at a major event, along with Mi MIX Alpha, Mi 9 Pro 5G and Mi TV Pro. MIUI 11 has many improvements mainly in the aesthetics but there are some things in the software code for extra security and system speed. For now, the release is beta (both closed and open). The debut of the first stable was made on the Redmi K20 and continues on the other Redmi models. Today version V188.8.131.52 has become available for Redmi 7, Redmi Note 7 and Redmi 7 Pro.
Let us stress that it is China and not the Global ROM that we will have to wait for a few more weeks. China ROM does not have Google Services and some languages are missing but as it is cheaper it is an option that many in Greece make. We don’t have a date for Global Stable yet. We will notify you as soon as we find out more.
Redmi Note 7 Pro specifications
- 6.3-inch (2340 × 1080 pixels) Full HD + 19: 5: 9 2.5D curved glass LTPS in-cell display, 1500: 1 contrast ratio, 450 nits brightness, 84% NTSC Color Gamut, Corning Gorilla Glass 5 protection
- 2GHz Octa-Core Snapdragon 675 Mobile Platform with Adreno 612 GPU
- 4GB LPDDR4x RAM with 64GB storage, 6GB LPDDR4x RAM with 128GB storage, expandable memory up to 256GB with microSD
- Android 9.0 (Pie) with MIUI 10
- Hybrid Dual SIM (nano + nano / microSD)
- 48MP rear camera with LED Flash, f / 1.79 aperture, Sony IMX586 sensor, 6P lens, PDAF, EIS, 5MP secondary camera
- 13MP front-facing camera
- Fingerprint sensor, IR sensor
- Splash proof (P2i nano coating)
- 3.5mm audio jack, Smart PA TAS2563
- Dimensions: 159.21 x 75.21 x 8.1mm; Weight: 186g
- Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac (2.4 / 5GHz) Bluetooth 5, GPS + GLONASS, USB Type-C
- 4000mAh (typical) / 3900mAh (minimum) battery with Quick Charge 4