In late September, Xiaomi announced the ultra-budget smartphone Redmi 8A, and now the manufacturer has announced
Presentation date of regular Redmi 8.
When to expect
The head of the Indian division of the company, Manu Kumar Jain, posted on Twitter, according to which new product will be presented next week – October 9.
We fans! Just when you thought the #Diwali action had reached a peak, here’s #BatteryCameraAction!
Battery champion with 4⃣ / _ _ arriving on the 9th Oct.
reduced time to do moooooooore!
RT if you know what’s coming. # Xiaomi pic.twitter.com/71LxSA4iyk
– #MiFan Manu Kumar Jain (@manukumarjain) October 3, 2019
What is known
According to leaks, the Redmi 8 will get a plastic case with red and black colors, and a fingerprint scanner on the back and a dual camera of 12 megapixels + 2 megapixels. The smartphone will also be equipped with a processor with a clock frequency of 2.0 GHz, a 4000-4500 mAh battery and a 6.21-inch display with HD + resolution. The novelty is credited with a price tag of less than US $ 140.
Do You Know That
The most popular Xiaomi products on Aliexpress are:
- 19-in-1 electric screwdriver for easy handling with small parts
- magnetic pad for the very screwdriver
- automatic soap dispenser with frother
- control center smart home Xiaomi
- AirPods Killer – Xiaomi AirDots