What is the difference? The Redmi Note 8 will receive a Snapdragon 665 processor and a 48 MP camera
On August 29, Xiaomi is set to unveil two new smartphones on its sub-brand – Redmi Note 8 and Redmi Note 8 Pro – immediately.
Inner Mukul Sharma told how these models would differ.
First of all, the main feature of the Redmi Note 8 Pro will be the main four-module camera and the main 64-megapixel sensor. But with the younger Redmi Note 8, the camera will be different.
So it will have four modules as well, but the main sensor will be 48MP. It will come with an ultra-wide-angle lens, a depth-of-scene sensor, and a macro module.
By the way, another interesting detail: there is no fingerprint scanner on the promotional image on the back panel. Therefore, it is either at the end or built into the screen.
We recently wrote that Redmi Note 8 has already received a MediaTek Helio G90T processor and users are unhappy with this fact. Now it turns out that Redmi Note 8 will have a different platform – Qualcomm Snapdragon 665.
Of course, the models will also vary in price.
Do you know that?
The most popular Xiaomi products on Aliexpress are:
- 19-in-1 small screwdriver for easy handling of small parts
- Magnetic pad for many screwdrivers
- automatic foam soap dispenser
- smart home control center Xiaomi
- AirPods Killer – Xiaomi AirDots
MECOOL KM3 Android 9.0 Voice Control TV Box Google Certification
● Android 9.0 operation system
● Amlogic S905X2 CPU, Quad core, ARM Cortex-A53, 2.0GHz
● Mali G31 MP2 GPU
● 4GB DDR4 RAM + 64GB EMMC ROM
● 2.4GHz + 5GHz dual band WiFi
● 100Mbps Ethernet
● Support 4K ultra HD image display
● Support H.265 decoding